Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Wrap-Up | 2015

Well! I did pretty good this month! AND I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE (cue happy dance and then cry in the fetal position). And it didn't even feel like I was reading that much. I mean I felt like I was reading a lot of the time, but it didn't feel like I read a lot of books. I did feel like I bailed on a lot of fun opportunities with my boyfriend and going out with my friends, BUT THAT IS OKAY because I read a lot of really good books this month! And I made a good dent in my finishing series goal for the summer :) I finished the Blood of Eden series, I'm only one book from the end of Bloodlines, and I read two more books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series :) Plus City of Fallen Angels. Next month I'm not focusing as much on finishing series, but I do have some books in there to get closer to finishing some series :) SO. Here are the books I read in May:


1. Lover Revealed - J. R. Ward
2. Lover Unbound - J. R. Ward
3. Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard
4. Silver Shadows - Richelle Mead (it's almost over...wah :( )
5. Losing It - Cora Carmack (my first contemporary in a really long time...and I read it in a day! can't wait to read the novella!)
6. The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa
6.5. Zeke's Letter to Allie - Julie Kagawa(/Zeke Crosse) *this doesn't really count as a book, but I marked it as read on goodreads so it added a book--I added an extra book to my reading challenge because I don't want that to count as a whole book*
7. The Forever Song - Julie Kagawa
8. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
9. Faking It - Cora Carmack

What did you guys read in May? When do your summers start! WHO'S GRADUATING THIS SUMMER?? (WOOT WOOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment