Wednesday, May 13, 2015

May TBR | 2015


So, as I said in my fail of an April wrap-up, I'd like to carry over my April TBR to my May TBR, but I also wanted to add a few to that list and there are some I'm not so interested in reading this month. So this post is really just for me, however I will update you guys in case anyone is waiting to see this!

I've decided to remove Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan and Poison Princess by Kresley Cole. I really want to read Poison Princess, but I've decided my reading goals this month is to attempt to finish/make a dent in more series that I've already started, so I'm putting that one on hold for now. I also feel kind of meh about the Coldest Girl in Coldtown, but I will leave that one just in case I can get to it. I'd also like to acknowledge that  since it's already May 13, I did already read two more Black Dagger Brotherhood books, but I'm not adding them to this list because I read those so fast and really whenever I feel like it because they're addicting and I tell myself I'm going to take a break and move on to other books for a little while, but they just won't stop calling my name. So that's that. I'm addicted. Anyway! Here's my updated list, minus any BDB books because there's no telling when I'll feel the need to go back to them (hell, I feel it right now).

1. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
2. Silver Shadows - Richelle Mead
3. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black
4. The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa
5. The Forever Song - Julie Kagawa
6. Red Rising - Pierce Brown
7. Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard
8. Losing It - Cora Carmack
9. Rapture - Lauren Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment