Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spring Break TBR/Checking Off Books I've Accomplished From That Big List...

As the title suggests, that is exactly what I am doing. 

1. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Claire
2. Prodigy - Marie Lu
3. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
4. Passion - Lauren Kate
5. White Hot Kiss - Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Scarlet - Marissa Meyer
7. Gone Girl
8. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
9. I'll Give you the Sun
10. Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matsen
11. Just One Day - Gail Foreman
12. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black
13. The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead (omg I need to read Silver Shadows ASAP)
14. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
15. Inland - Kat Rosenfield
16. Rapture - Lauren Kate (because I just finished Passion and I wanna finish the series asap)
17. Percy Jackson - the lightning thief
18. The 5th Wave
19. Shadow and Bone

Along with that, these are the books I would really like to shoot for over Spring Break. Getting REALLY ambitious here...
1. Prodigy - Marie Lu
2. The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
3. The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead
4. The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
5. Rapture - Lauren Kate
6. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart (because Spring Break so duh contemporary)
7. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins (just starting it; I'm reading it with my boyfriend so we're gonna start it, but go slow)
LOL just typing this list I was laughing at myself because I can't even finish 6 books in a month...a week? No f***ing way haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment