Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Wrap-Up/April TBR | 2015

BOOM. SUCCESS. This may not seem like a lot of books to some really avid readers, but for me it's a lot and a huge success for me for a few reasons:
a) I'm currently in my last semester at school so I'm busier than I am over the summer.
b) I'm a slow ass reader.
c) My boyfriend and I are no longer long distance so I hang out with him almost every day when I'm home.
SO YAY FOR ME!

Here are the books I ended up finishing in March:
1. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
2. The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead (book hangover 1)
3. The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
4. The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey (book hangover 2)
5. Prodigy - Marie Lu (book hangover 3)
OMG I WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS BOOK HANGOVER.

As far as my April TBR, I don't know that I'll get to many books because it's my last month at my college and (1) finals and (2) making the most of my time here and (3) applying for jobs. But I do want to still read! So I'm gonna continue pulling from that big master list I made and the books I didn't finish from my March TBR.
Here are the books I know I definitely wanna read in April :)
1. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
2. Sea of Monsters - Rick Riordan
3. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black
4. The Eternity Cure - Julie Kagawa
5. Poison Princess - Kresley Cole
6. Red Rising - Pierce Brown
7. Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard

No comments:

Post a Comment