Friday, February 27, 2015

Books I Want to Read in the Next Few Months...

There are just some books that I know I want to get to in the next months to come. I don't know what order I'll get to them in or if this list will change, but these are just the books I am hoping to get into soon. We shall see.

1. City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Claire
2. Prodigy - Marie Lu
3. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
4. Passion - Lauren Kate
5. White Hot Kiss - Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Scarlet - Marissa Meyer
7. Gone Girl
8. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
9. I'll Give you the Sun
10. Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matsen
11. Just One Day - Gail Foreman
12. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black
13. The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead
14. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
15. Inland - Kat Rosenfield

That's all I can think of off the top of my head (aka over the past three days), but I'm sure I'll edit this as I think of things.

**Edit**
16. Rapture - Lauren Kate (because I just finished Passion and I wanna finish the series asap)
17. Percy Jackson
18. The 5th Wave
19. Shadow and Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment