Thursday, March 12, 2015

February Wrap-up / March TBR | 2015

So, I know I did a post on the books I'd like to finish in the next few months and what I'd like to finish over Spring Break, but I've been reading slower than I anticipated (spending time with my family and all) so after picking up and putting down a few books, I've decided what books from that big list (and some not from that list...oops) I'm going to shoot for in March (I typed June at first...whoa haha), including the ones I've already read :) Plus I'll share the books I read in February, which was only two in the last week, so I'm lumping it in with this post. Enjoy!

February Wrap-Up:
1. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Claire
2. Passion - Lauren Kate (review on this and first two books coming soon)

March TBR:
1. Throne of Glass - Sarah J. Maas
2. The Fiery Heart - Richelle Mead
3. The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan
4. Prodigy - Marie Lu
5. Poison Princess - Kresley Cole
6. Endless Knight - Kresley Cole
7. Rapture - Lauren Kate
8. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
9. Silver Shadows - Richelle Mead
10. The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
11. City of Fallen Angels -  Cassandra Clare

What are you guys reading this month?! Anyone wanna do a buddy read on one of these??

No comments:

Post a Comment