Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Wrap-up

I'm really proud of myself for reading this month. I didn't get to read as much as I would've liked because for the first week and a half/two weeks of May, I was taking exams, but I'm still pretty proud of myself for crossing off 6 books from my TBR list. A lot of times, I come home for the summer and plan to read a lot, but I read one or two books and then can't keep up with it. Especially after I start work. But I've already started work this summer (two jobs this time) and I'm still keeping up with reading and getting through each book without quitting. I didn't read every book on my May TBR, but I did read a good amount of them! Some will carry over to next month, while others will have to wait.

These were the books I finished in the month of May:
1. Fallen by Lauren Kate
2. Torment by Lauren Kate
3. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
4. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
6. The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda

This was a fun reading month, especially because I read two books in a row that were AMAZING and are new favorites of mine (see my two rave reviews posted this month) :) It was also a great reading month because I read two books from the same series (which will make it easier to finish the last two in the series later) and I finished a book that I had started last year, but never had time to finish, which I loved. Not only that, but I ended up frantically reading on the last day of May to finish another book that I had started last year, but couldn't get into, so I didn't finish it last summer. I'm really proud of myself and I hope I can keep this up for the rest of the summer!

How did you guys do? What did you finish this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment