Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May TBR

I know that May is almost over, but I thought I'd still post my May TBR now, so that when I post my May Wrap-up, we can see how well I did!

I was originally way too ambitious for this month, so I've done some editing to this list. (which is still a little ambitious to be honest). It ended up sitting at:

  • Fallen by Lauren Kate
  • Torment by Lauren Kate
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  • Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
  • Fever by Lauren DeStefano
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  • The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda
  • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
  • City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (if I finish City of Bones)

What about the rest of you? What's on your TBR for the rest of May? What WAS on your TBR at the beginning of May? Has your TBR goal for May changed at all?

Stay tuned for a general Summer TBR post in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment