Wednesday, August 6, 2014

July Wrap-up/August TBR

I'm slightly ashamed of myself for my July progress. I'm also ashamed that it's taken me this long to do this post. BUT better late than never, right? So. As far as July, I finished...one book. *sigh* Although I did start Prodigy and Passion. That's slightly better than not trying at all. Busy month for me. Our new scheduling system at my first job started working me to death every day I'm available. I also visited my boyfriend for a few days and he came to town for a few also. My one accomplishment in July was The Giver by Lois Lowry. Eh. At least now I can see the movie.

As far as my August TBR? I'm currently sitting by the lake with my family for our 10 day vacation before I go home to finish my last three days at my internship and go back to school to move in the freshman and start my final year of collegešŸ˜© Basically what I'm trying to say is, we'll see how it goes.

August TBR:
1. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare (which I'm currently 150 pages in so I BETTER finish it!)
2. City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
MAYBE...?
The Firey Heart - Richelle Mead
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black
Prodigy - Marie Lu

I don't know, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment