Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July TBR

Hello everyone! I can't believe it's already July. My last summer before I finish college is swiftly coming to an end and it's making me pretty sad. I go back to school in about a month to be a first year orientation guide and while I'm excited, I'm also terrified and sad. I need more time, I really do. But I digress.

Here is my very ambitious (as usual) July TBR! I'm not sure how much I'll get to this month because I barely finished four last month and I'm going on another vacation in the middle of July. Plus, my work hours are going up so gah. More money, but less free time.

1. The Giver - Lois Lowry
2. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black
3. If I Were You - Lisa Renee Jones
4. Gameboard of the Gods - Richelle Mead
5. City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
6. City of Glass - Cassandra Clare (if time permits after City of Ashes)
7. Prodigy - Marie Lu
8. Passion - Lauren Kate
9. Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo

What's on your July TBR? I'd love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment