Wednesday, July 15, 2015

June Wrap-Up & July TBR | 2015

Hey, hi, hello! Long time no see! I have been neglecting my blog since I finally started my youtube channel, so I’m just gonna make this quick. These past few months have been pretty successful reading months for me. I read quite a few books in June…it was definitely the month of novellas and new adult for me! And I rated most of them pretty high, so lots of good books = happy Katie! I’ll also include my pretty ambitious July TBR. It’s a little less ambitious than my original TBR from June, but I’m feeling pretty confident about it! I also have a late blog post coming explaining how I adjusted my June TBR to be successful. Check that out if you’re interested in a long ramble about changing TBRs! Thanks for sticking with me while I figure out my crazy b/vlogging schedule!

June Wrap-Up:
1. Lover Enshrined - J. R. Ward
2. Father Mine - J. R. Ward
3. Finding It - Cora Carmack
4. Fallen Too Far - Abbi Glines
5. Keeping Her - Cora Carmack
6. Rapture - Lauren Kate
7. Inking Him - Cora Carmack
8. Never Too Far - Abbi Glines
9. The Gathering - Kelley Armstrong
10. The Assassin’s Blade - Sarah J. Maas
11. Seeking Her - Cora Carmack

July TBR:
1. Between the Lines - Jodi Picoult
2. Off the Page - Jodi Picoult
3. Talon - Julie Kagawa
4. Ugly Love - Colleen Hoover
5. Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare
6. Lover Avenged - J. R. Ward
7. Twisted Perfection - Abbi Glines
8. Forever Too Far - Abbi Glines
9. Simple Perfection - Abbi Glines
10. Rush Too Far - Abbi Glines
11. Sweet Evil - Wendy Higgins
12. Half-Blood - Jennifer L. Armentrout


Also! You guys should be proud of me, I started cleaning out my Goodreads to read list! This is probably way more work than it should’ve been, but I made a spreadsheet of every book on my list by author and marked the series & number in the series (if it was a series) and included a box to check whether I read it or not and whether I owned the book or not. THEN. I went through and crossed off all books I either wasn't interested in anymore, or books where I had an entire series on my list and hadn’t even read the first book yet (crossing off the rest of the books and leaving the first if I was still interested). Now I get to go through the list on the actual Goodreads and cross them off to make room for books I’m actually interested in. It’s going to feel so good to see what that number goes down to from 504 :)

Q of the blog: What is the book on your TBR list that you are most excited to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment